martes, 13 de noviembre de 2018

THE RECREATION OF A PHOTO OF CARTIER BRESSON













 In this picture we can see a child waiting to have her breakfast. We can imagine that it is her breskfast because of the cup of milk.

I think that with tis picture Cartier Bresson wanted to reflect the realism like in his other photos. But in this photo we can see a difference: he wanted to reflect the poverty as we can see in the old clothes, in the dirty face of the child...
We can also see the movement of the milk. In my opinion Cartier Bresson wanted to give importance to the cup of milk with a white light because it is the only thing that makes the child happy.This is what we can see in the foreground of the photo. However, in the background, we can see that there is more people waiting to their breakfast in the queue because we can see their shadows.



This is the photo that I recreated. The child that appears in this photo is my cousin and at first I thought that It will be easy to do it but in the end It was a little bit difficult because I was telling to my cousin that she had to watch to the milk and not to the camera. In this picture the background it is difference from the other one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario